Special Issue Information
The main purpose of this Special Issue is to publish extended versions of the INTESA2018 papers. The papers from the attendees at Embedded Systems Week are also welcome. Such papers will be expected to make significant contributions to key areas, from architectures and design methodologies to support embedded intelligence to embedded intelligence: Best practices and software support.
The Special Issue especially focuses on works related to the journal topics.
Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Special purpose hardware to support deep learning in embedded architectures
- Edge computing for smart embedded systems: hardware and software aspects
- Run-time resource management for smart IoT/Edge Computing systems
- HW/SW codesign of Cyber Physical Systems
- Programming models for IoT/Edge computing applications
- Applications and case studies of intelligent embedded systems
- Design methodologies and platforms for wearable computing
- In-memory computing for unsupervised learning
Check the Journal page »